Saturday 19 October 2013

PROJECT 2: NATURAL & MAN-MADE STRUCTURE

Project 2a: Natural Structure Here is the 2nd project. I found this plant near the guest house. I chose it because The color's of the plant attracted my eyes and I took this picture in the morning so the sunlight made it more beautiful. I tried hard to do my best but still..., lack of many things. Now, my drawing is not good enough, but I keep practicing, so wait for the upcoming project! Hope it will get better :D Project 2b: Man-made Structure For the man made structure, I also took the picture at the guest house and my sister as the model. :p at first I thought it is easier than the natural structure so that I can do it better but then at the end, far far away from what I expected. This is what I did, I'm not satisfied with that, but I take it as an experience which can make me do better next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment