Friday 27 December 2013

It's felt like yesterday I came here to do my interview but the reality now is I am here to do my blog as HBP student in USM.
It has been 3 months since i enrolled in USM.
In these 3 months, I experience a lot of new things, know many friends from different country, and of course new learning system.
At first, I was not familiar with these all and felt like I could not survive because honestly, architecture is a new thing for me since in my high school in Indonesia we don't really learn about it, but one thing I am pretty sure is I like drawing since I was child but sadly I never had a drawing class :| but as time goes by I learn step by step and start enjoying this kind of life.
Time flies so fast, now that this 1st semester has come to an end, I learned many new things during this semester like architectural lettering, how to hatching, sketching, and express our creativity but still trying to find my own characteristic :)
I know my drawing skill is not even good enough, that's why it's really tough for me to be here and compete with them. But Nothing's Impossible in this world, I will always try to do my best.
Thanks to all the lecturers that give us a lot of knowledge and support, also share about their experiences.
Also Thanks to my sisters for their support and love for me :*
After all the struggle that I've been through, I have decided to be here, even this decision is against my dad's will. So I should not despair!

Some people are born talented, while others should work harder to achieve it.

If you are part of that talented, give thanks and develop your talent :). But if you are not, let us not give up and believe in yourself that you can! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment